2008年7月14日星期一

It's time to let ur dog enjoy!!

This week, I read an interesting article.The title is PET PROJECT - Man's best garden, by BETTIJANE LEVINE.
It is a passage that tells you how to make a very nice doghouse and introduces you a Landscape architect Stephanie Rubin and her partner,sculptor Chris Isner.
They sell doghouses with rooftop gardens for $ 1000~$ 4000. OH !!GOD!! It is very expensive,right? Even more expensive than your house.. ok~ Just a joke!~
They suggest the people who is interested in their products go to their website first and come up your own general design or scan for ideas.
www.sustainablepet.com
And then,it tells us so many specific ways and skills to build an ideal doghouse,such as how to glue two walls together without gap and present the flies flying into it,cover the rooftop with two layers of melted natural beeswax,how to plant some small trees or flowers on it,etc.
Anyway, after I read this article.I learned many useful words about housing although I don't need them in a short time .
When I saw the headline ,I was absorbed and decided to read it .Because it is the first time I find an article about building a doghouse.So the dogs' lifestyle is always been ignored before.Do you think so? But many people must feel opposite about it.They will say:"Our lifestyle is becoming worse and worse,where can I get the money for the doghouse?" I know,there are so many people who are too poor to feed them up.. So this is just a good passage for those rich and leisure man ,not us .
This article reminds me of the last dog I fed, it is a long and sad story.. Ok~ Forget it ~
I don't know when I can have my own house and dogs, money,time.. and then built a nice doghouse for them,
Haha..I hope it is coming soon!

However,I hope you are interested in it .
If you want to make one of it..
1. have your own dog first.
2. prepare enough money.
3. take the newspaper from Undraa.

: )

8 条评论:

Ally 说...

Daniel,why you are so lovely

The lovely article and words

I am so interested in the doghouse

That reminds me my Husky (snowsleg dog)

haha~~~~

Ally

Tommy wu 说...

I have 2 dogs in my Taiwan

dog is so cute

you shoula buy 1 dog in USA

it's good for u

Terry 说...

yup,i agree that if we feed a pet, we should pay lots attention and money on it. However, sometimes, pets gave us lots feedback of love. kinda miss my kitten,named"Money". >_<

xiaoyi 说...

lovely dog,it's very intresting blog

Zhan 说...

Ha-ha! Very funny article! Nice summary. I can feel like I already read that article!
I do agree with you! I would never build a doghouse.
Thanks for the nice article.

~~G O N G Z A A~~ 说...

if u have ur doghouse, i will steal from u. And it will belong my dog.

Rapida 说...

Daniel

actually i already post comment to u in this morning

but i don't know why it's disappear?

anyway,ur summary is awesome & funny

keep going, nice work man!

ccccccccccccc j 说...

very good summary and very good opinion... I'm enjoy reading it