2008年7月31日星期四

hw

This paragraph mainly tells us that Lin's family went to have dinner in a good restaurant called Lakeview to celebrate her father's promotion. Unfortunately, because they don't know so much about the American table manners, they did something which made Lin feel so embarrassed, such as they can't understand the French menu, slurped soup.

It reminds me of my similar experience. One day, I went to have dinner with my family in a elegant and beautiful restaurant. When we were ordering foods, we were confused because it was our first time to go there and there were many delicious foods which made us don't know what to try was better. My father standed up and walked around all the restaurant and somtimes talked to the customers, pointing their foods, we all felt confused. "What is he doing ?" I asked myself. After he came back, he told me that he just wanted to see what others were eating and we could make a decision better. I really felt so embarrassed to death. How come ?!


Anyway.. It's fictional...
: ) ha ha

7 条评论:

Undraa's kitchen 说...

You could have given a little more specific details in your summary.

Excellent story, though!

~~G O N G Z A A~~ 说...

ur father was so cool.
I know how u felt at that time.
ur story is good, and ur summary is also nice.

Rapida 说...

ohhh is it fiction?!!!

Be careful about some article and grammar... actually i feel a little guilty to tell u to avoid about grammar because i'm so poor about this

good job!!

Tommy wu 说...

this articale is not bad
u are still young
u can learn more customs in the USA
most important thing is if u have a GF someday, u must have knew those rules.
she will love u more and more.
she will think u r so great! my hero!

ccccccccccccc j 说...

oh' why don't u try to walk along with ur father next time, u'll feel better

Ally 说...

Young boy HAHA

You are always so humorous and interesting~~~

^@^

ERIC 说...

Your father did that for your family. You need to understand that. Interesting writing^^